Employee retention matters.
High employee turnover is costly to the bottom line.
It costs your hard-earned dollars to search for talented candidates, plus you pay for lost knowledge and training time.
As a small business, it is not hard to keep your talented employees. We will help you!
- A happy employee knows clearly what is expected of them. We will help you create or update your employee handbook. Providing a specific framework and job description is the first step to help your employee know what to do.
- We can help you improve your management style so your employees feel valued.
- Feedback should not be hard. Does your company culture provide an environment where people are comfortable giving feedback? Throw away the “Suggestion Box.” We know the right, insightful questions that get honest answers. We follow up.
- Help hardworking employees deal with the stress from overwork and create a healthy work/life balance. We teach you how to recognize the signs of “overwork” and how to help your employees cope with heavier workloads. We will help you to build a healthy workplace culture.
- Employee Engagement will increase when they feel valued. It is simple to achieve this—we understand the methods and ideas.
- You can offer an Employee Benefits Package. Even the smallest of businesses can offer a creative and low-cost benefits package. We study what the top 100 companies do and scale it down to a level for small businesses.