If you needed an emergency heart catheterization, would you choose a surgeon who had been trained or untrained?
What if you could get the untrained doctor for a great price. Would you choose them?
Many times, we thrust employees into positions without any training, where they attempt to do the job assigned to them. They want to succeed, but they have not been given the training or tools to make them a success.
Employee training and development is necessary for the success of your small business.
Untrained and underdeveloped employees are often unhappy employees. Unhappy employees become under-productive employees, which, in turn, damages your bottom line. Roughly 80% of employees who are not happy at work claim to be disengaged and less productive, according to research done by the Dale Carnegie Institute.
If you have unhappy employees you are losing money.
Businesses are finding that employee happiness and a healthy company culture or work environment has become a powerful business tool. It improves work relationships, employee performance and efficiency, saves money, and grows the business.
The 3 most useful skills that can be learned and developed within the work environment are:
We know cost-effective training and development methods that can be customized to your small business needs. We will work with you to determine your training goals, including:
- Do you need a workplace that deals with diverse individuals’ fair and equally?
- Are there safety concerns and training that needs to take place?
- Is better behavior or improved morale needed within the work environment?
- Are new skills needed or more efficient techniques for skills that the employee already has?
We will also look at:
- Who is being trained?
- What is your training budget?
- What training and development resources are already at your fingertips?