Employee training and development is crucial for the success of any business. ATR Advantage is here to share our skills and motivational tactics with you, in order to:
Many times, we thrust employees into positions without any training, where they attempt to do the job assigned to them. They want to succeed, but they have not been given the training or tools to make them a success.
Untrained and underdeveloped employees are often unhappy employees. Unhappy employees become under-productive employees, which, in turn, damages your bottom line. Roughly 80% of employees who are not happy at work claim to be disengaged and less productive, according to research done by the Dale Carnegie Institute.
If you have unhappy employees you are losing money.
Businesses are finding that employee happiness and a healthy company culture or work environment has become a powerful business tool. It improves work relationships, employee performance and efficiency, saves money, and grows the business.
We’ll take a deep dive into each of these skills to optimize your employees’ determination and overall work ethic.
Additionally, we’ll answer questions, such as:
– Do you need a workplace that deals with diverse individuals’ fair and equally?
– Are there safety concerns and training that needs to take place?
– Is better behavior or improved morale needed within the work environment?
– Are new skills needed or more efficient techniques for skills that the employee already has?
– Who is being trained?
– What is your training budget?
– What training and development resources are already at your fingertips?
Your employees are your Human Capitol; invest in them.
Employee Training & Development Service Areas
Charles Town, West Virginia
Martinsburg, West Virginia